Friday, May 11, 2012

Thrift Haul, Week of 5/11/2012

[Thrift finds from the week of May 11, 2012] 

For the past few weeks I've been working my tail off trying to get things listed because my "to-list" pile was rapidly growing. This first week of May I listed about 9 items which, for me, is a crazy amount (I usually only list 3/week at the most). I think I'm finally getting the hang of listing quickly and efficiently. I soon found myself running out of items to list, so I hit two thrift stores and an estate sale this week (Everything you see is available for purchase before it's listed! Message me at itchforkitsch@hotmail.com if you see something you like).



The metal koi fish jewelry stand is by Lucky Brand (one of my favorite jewelry brands!). Not vintage, but it was too beautiful to pass up. I couldn't resist the brass birds -- you guys know me and brass figurines.
On the left is an Achilles stamp carousel (perfect for holding small paint bottles! ..or..stamps). On the right is a Hopi Kachina doll. I had never seen one of these until I found this one.

I think this aqua peplum dress is so cute! I'm not usually wild about dresses from the 80's (especially ones with shoulder pads), but this is an exception. It doesn't look like much on the hanger, I know, but it's fun to wear, as wiggle dresses usually are!



I'm far from being a vintage hat expert, but I'm pretty sure these hats are from the 1950's. I found them at an estate sale conducted by a family, not a company, so I got them for a steal. Don't you just love estate sales like that?

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Don't forget to call your mom!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you posting again. Great pictures and fabulous hats!

    ReplyDelete